Friday, January 16, 2009

Very quickly...

Feels odd to not have been on here yesterday...i'm becoming an addict.  I really enjoy just throwing my thoughts up on here as they come up (as long as i'm near a computer!)

I'm waving the 'flippin freezin flag' this morning.  Heating is on in my room and the bathroom, but not anywhere else, and it just makes me want to hide under my quilt and sleep the ridiculous hour away.  

In other news...i've got what looks like a burn on my wrist.  I'm only really 50% freaked out by it - freaky stuff happens; adds to the excitement of life, but at the same time...there's what looks like a burn on my wrist, and to the best of my knowledge it wasn't there 7 hours ago when i was tucking myself up in bed.  

Right - braving the cold and finishing getting ready time now - don't know what lunch can be today!

No comments: