Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling kinda tired...

...yeaaah.  I know that exhaustion is something i got used to last year - was just normal for me to feel run down, but over Christmas that feeling wasn't around anymore...and now it's back.  I don't want to be this person.  It's not good. 

The cause of it could be my diet - i've not been eating enough good stuff, and i know that taking 'Well Woman' on Deans recommendation (though, he did say it was based on Well Man) did make a difference when i took it before Christmas; i must start using it again. 

However, i'm aware that it could be because i'm now doing my two jobs - two jobs that demand a lot of energy and in which i hold great value.  I've gone from 3 days a week to 5 days a week, which can include starts as early as 7:15am and ends as late as 10:00pm.  On top of that, i've had quite an emotionally demanding start to the year, maybe that has effected me too.  

So, i'm going to try changing the diet, and see how that goes.  Only i don't have energy to go and buy the food today, lol. 

No comments: