Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friends

I love my friends.  
There are people in my life who make it happy and fun, exciting, interesting, educative (in a fun way!), tasty...so many lovely things.  
There are people in my life who make me feel valued, who make my day, who look out for and are genuinely concerned for me.
There are people who trust me enough to share their fears, hopes, feelings and dreams with. How amazing. What a flippin' privilege.  
They are all wonderful.  
It's amazing how different people can be.  I love the mix of the people i love.  :)
Laughter is so, so important. 
Just a thought about them can bring a smile to my face.
And I can't believe i'm privileged enough to have them want to spend time with me.  
Without these wonderful people being there, who knows where i'd be at.  

No comments: