Friday, January 16, 2009

Shoes

I'm in a shoe buying mood.  I have been since Sunday.  I walked past New Look, saw pretty shoes, and now i've got a craving.  My issue is that i've got wide feet, so lots of nice shoes don't actually fit me.  BUT New Look now do wide fitting shoes - superstars that they are :)

Dean got new boots today.  Saw them, liked them, bought them.  That's what i want to do.  Only i have a sneaky suspicion i'd end up with more than one pair if i went atm.  Not that i can afford that in the SLIGHTEST!!  Lucky dean, and his new Dodgy Daves, or whatever they're called.  I just went on the Schuh sale website and 'spent' £420.  None of them would probably fit me though.  Man, shoes.

My dilemma now is this; i love heels, and heels love me.  Heels don't love driving.  I love driving.  So what do i buy?! Maybe i need a pair of shoes in my car at all times to drive in.  Thing is, i already take time to get out of my car after parking, with my ipod and phone and handbag all being out in the car...so having to also switch shoes would just feel so extra.

In all fairness to me as well, my trainers make my baby toes hurt - very sad day cause they're not that old...but truth! So i could really do with a pair of shoes that would be good for work. 

But...heels are sooo pretty :)...good job i'm broke!!

No comments: