Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good sleep

I slept for under 8 hours, but feel awake.  I had a bit of a lie-in yesterday, and am wondering if that's why.  This is definitely not a complaint.  But in comparison to ordinary mornings, i am very awake. 

Also, i'm taking both Well Woman and Barocca, Berrocca...well, its a health thing that gives you energy and the lovely Hannah M has let me have hers to see if they do good.  So today/tomorrow i should be feeling greeeat. (Remember the Frosties advert?!)  

On top of that i've stuck to the plan and have bought in smoothies, veg, fruit (some of which i only just remembered...oops)...and so am working hard to get at least my 5 a day. 

Today is a walk in the park, a visit to my lovely Sarah, a bit of shopping, the start of my bedroom sorting (i hoard too much stuff), and a bridesmaid gathering (for Alex's wedding).  This should be a good day.  

Happy Saturday :)

No comments: