Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last night...

...was fun.  It was our work Christmas meal; the UDB staff family and the husbands/wives of those who have them.  We had a personal chef and waitress.  We had a lot of laughs.  We made cocktails.  

And then Dean and i went home.  

The night had put us in quite a giggly mood, and so i was struggling with putting the cocktail stuff back on the top shelf...and a bottle of coke fell and smashed two glasses.  What's funny about that?! Well, we giggled a lot...kinda stuck in a spot until i realised the coke bottle had been pierced by some glass - which apparently is hillarious!  We tidied up and got over it.

Then i took Corvonia Night Time for my cough...and very quickly got very drowsy...haha.  I think a combination of the giggles and the drowsyness meant that Dean got quite a lot of entertainment for about 15mins before i finally managed to get to bed.  I even started to slur my words...and found the wall a very useful leaning post for my head.  

This morning my head felt attached to the pillow.  Actually attached.  That's some good night time medicine!!

No comments: