Thursday, February 12, 2009

When the driver is a she...

is a very funny youtube clip.  Cheeky, but funny.  

Today i saw pictures of my ex ex boyfriend online.  Have often wondered if he was still alive and ok, and it seems that the answer is yes.  And he's still married to the girl he cheated on me with, lol.  Not funny at the time...but i was 16/17, and over it by the end of the week.  I'm glad that he seems happy.  

But a tiny bit of me felt jealous.  I've recently discovered that I kinda feel that when i see guys and girls hook up.  Is so self centred. I hate it.  But it's true.  Even with my good male friends that i see begin to make other girls happy.  Under NO circumstances does it mean that i'd want to be with them, i've felt it over my ex and his current which proves that!  And OF COURSE i'm over the moon for these lovely guys who find lovely ladies...but there's that bit of me that says 'what about me?' In a silly 'i want someone to want me and to want them back' kind of way. 

No comments: