Friday, February 13, 2009

Last night

one of the doors in my house opened.  I was in bed, and heard it.  It sounded a lot like the spare room so jumped out of bed and eventually plucked up the courage to see who it was.  It was no-one.  But i knew what i heard.  

I ended up barricading myself into my room. 

Then, after 2:00am i got a withheld call with some very strange sounds coming from the other end of it.  It sounded like a girl.  It sounded scary.  I didn't like it.  Then they hung up.  I was awake.

This morning i snoozed for an hour.  That was NOT supposed to happen.  And i'm unsure about whether work starts at 11:45 or 12:15.  And i need to go tell halfords to give me a new satnav.  And i feel like it should be bedtime.  And i've got a headache. 

But the sun is shining and the sky is blue. :)

No comments: