Friday, February 13, 2009

Rage

Today, a big lad young person shoved a smaller girl young person, and she flew and hit the wall and floor.  She was hurt and upset.  But more than that, she was angry.  I guess threatened and embarrassed.  She shook.  Tears of rage fell down her face.  Her hands searched for anything weapon like as her eyes were locked ahead of her.  It was scary.  

I got her away eventually, and then she went to go after him.  "Let him finish the job".  I said no way, i care about you too much and don't want to see you get hurt.  She said she didn't care so i shouldn't.  She said she enjoys pain anyway, and watch, when he beats me up there'll be no stopping my mates.  They'll beat him up then.  There were still tears.  Only now they were in my eyes too.  Only for me it wasn't rage.  It was what i saw in her.

So broken.  So vulnerable.  So hurt.  

So, so broken.  

It made me want to foster kids. 

No comments: