Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baaaad good weekend

Let me explain...

I've loved my weekend.  I've already commented on my yesterday, and my today was church-meal-film-Sarahs-church-white hot chocolate.  All good :)  BUT...i've still not decided on my birthday activities.  Or made birthday cards for a gazillion people.  Or bought presents for a similar amount, including my nan! Or cleaned the house at all this weekend.

I'm still trying to figure which beach is best, and which club to go to - the dilemma there being that a friend is having a gathering at Oceana...but i'm feeling the Yard Bird vibe.  Maybe with some Risa after midnight or something.  I dunno.   And where to eat kinda depends on that decision.  And i know i'm not going to have much time to plan other than now, which is why i'm still up at 10:15 after the hectic weekend that was.  

Church today was the next in the series on relationships.  Basic gist of it was honour and respect everyone.  Men, flippin pursue women - don't just sit back and hope that something happens (amen to that), and women - allow them to pursue you...because that's what they want!! (erm...ok then...)  So yeah.  This is affirmation of my previous reflection (i think it was here i reflected it...) of me not making any sort of moves on a guy.   I might hint that i like him, but i will not make any moves/start any conversations/anything.  If you want me, then pursue me.  :)  i like that idea. 

And i'm thinking of Prestatyn or Rhyl for the beaches...gonna check the bbc weather forecast and read into the areas a bit more.  They're right next door to each other, so could always move on if we got bored...  

No comments: